Monday, September 7, 2009

Kitten

We've decided that our cat Bella, a three-year-old tortoise shell, who we adopted from the Quincy Animal Shelter almost two years ago, could use a little kitten playmate. Bella was rescued along with her litter of two babies. So we're hopeful she'll take to a little male kitten. Our vet's office, the Norwell Veterinary Hospital, has a young mother cat who just had a litter of four male and one female kitten. The kittens will be weaned soon. They're letting us adopt one of the kittens!

Jayden will get to pick the cat and name him. Jesse picked Tonks, our beagle, and named her. Jonah picked Bella and named her. So it's Jayden's turn. I'm hoping she'll go with Neville or Percy, but I think she's leaning towards Tiger. The pic above is of the three unclaimed male kittens.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff, wanted to let you know Ryan has a blog now. ryanblogofawesomeness.blogspot.com I think it's fun to read. He's a funny little writer. Anyway, you can check it out if you'd like. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jeff, I had some catching up to do. It was a pleasure. I love each set of photos. The kids are 5, 8, and 12--it doesn't seem possible. Wonderful activities! Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeff,

    Life is full of surprises and joys! How have you been?

    Wow~ didn't see this until now!

    Back in July, I adoptd Vina from the Shelter as well, who is a 3-year old girl :)

    Thinking the same to get one kitten to be her playmate as well~

    Cheers,
    -Vance

    ReplyDelete