Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More summer fun


A few weeks ago, before camp started, I took the kids to the Museum of Science in Boston. Got passes from our local library which got us into the museum at a steep discount. They really liked the microscopes! I can picture them as scientists...


Our vegetable garden is growing marvelously, with all the rain we've been getting! The picture above is from a few weeks ago. It's actually even fuller and greener now -- see below!And here it is, two weeks later!

In mid June we went to Bretton Woods, NH. We stopped in the mountains to enjoy a stream.



And we went to Storyland in Glen, NH!


Jonah hit the jackpot at an arcade Marlena took the kids to. Jonah shared his winnings with his brother and sister.


And Jayden and I worked on a cool jigsaw puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment