Monday, April 20, 2009

Resumes done


Well, I finally finished my resumes! Sending to job counselor for one last look. Anyone know how I can post a PDF file in Blogspot?

I'll be in NYC the weekend of May 16, for a board meeting with Cornell Alumni Federation. The Friday before my (ex-)co-workers and I will be getting together after work at Reade Street Pub. It'll be great seeing old friends...

Today Debbie is taking Jesse, Jonah and a friend to the Red Sox 11am game at Fenway Park. Her firm gave her tickets. Jayden and I will be hanging out together, checking out the mall (but not buying anything), having lunch, going to the YMCA for a swim, then to the local recreation center.

Gonna be a great day! I should study for my MTEL tests, though...
------

Well, we didn't have time to hit the rec center. But we did play at a playground for nearly two whole hours. Jayden likes to be pushed way, way up high on a swing! We had a great time. We had lunch at Johnny Rockets; I had no idea Jayden loved onion rings so much! Vanilla shakes, that I knew. She had both. We then hit the pool at the Y. Was a blast. The water was pretty warm.

On the way home, I turned on the radio in the car. "We're gonna party like it's 1999" by Prince was playing. After ten seconds, Jayden asks, "Whose cellphone is that?" Kids these days. Do they all think songs were written as ringtones?

1 comment:

  1. You can post a PDF resume in a blogspot using scribd. Something like this

    http://testing-blogger-beta.blogspot.com/2007/09/testing-embeding-pdf-file-into-post.html

    ReplyDelete