
My goodness. What a busy week this will be. I wanted to be at the town library right when it opened at 10am this morning to really hunker down and cram for my exams. Like 30 minutes ago. But I have to take care of some other things first. Walked the dog for over half an hour. Mailing nearly overdue Cornell Book Awards to Acton-Boxborough HS, Newton North HS and Milton HS. Putting in Jayden's school bag the gift certificates I collected from local businesses, donations to her school's fundraising fair this Saturday. The same day as my exams. Same day as May Breakfast at Old Ship Church. Same day as Debbie's niece's first communion. Day after the Cornell Club of Boston's annual meeting, for which I'm supposed to email the ~300 alumni volunteers in my admissions ambassador network. Busy busy. And I'm continuing to work on the website for The Wellness Community - Massachusetts South Shore. Wish I had Dreamweaver and knew how to use it... Oh, I still have to email four Cornell Club presidents in New England to fill out a questionnaire before the Alumni Federation board meeting May 16 in NYC. Really looking forward to that trip!
American Express is taking votes on which Greater Boston landmarks to give up to a $100,000 grant for preservation purposes. You can vote every day, as many times as you have a unique email address, through Sun May 17. If you're not already voting, please consider voting for Old Ship Meeting House -- that's our church. Vote here. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment